Description

A place for us to share our favorite recipes of wonderful foods cooking with mostly fresh ingredients.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

B.L.T. Dip.

The original to this salad was sent to me by my good friend Amanda Jones. I have made very little changes from her original recipe. This goes together fast and easy and is always a hit with everyone.You can serve it as a dip or spread it on toast for sandwiches. It's a great snack too.
Thank You Amanda, I have continued to enjoy this since you shared it with me.
Ingredients
1/2 C  Miracle whip (not Mayo)
1 C  Sour cream
1/2 C Chopped Celery (kind of fine for crunch)
1lbs Bacon (Fried crispy set aside Do not blot)
1 large tomato diced
Prepare
Mix your sour cream and miracle whip together in a glass bowl.
Crumble your bacon into the sour cream and miracle whip and mix then top or fold in the
tomatoes.
Serve with snack crackers, melba toast or toast points.

No comments:

Post a Comment