Description

A place for us to share our favorite recipes of wonderful foods cooking with mostly fresh ingredients.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cheesecake Brownies





Preheat the oven to 350 degrees & grease a 9 x 13" pan.

Mix brownie ingredients together thoroughly and spread evenly in the pan:

2/3 cup softened butter
1-1/2 cups light brown sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 cup flour
1 Tblsp. water
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
stir in 2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips

For topping, mix all ingredients together & spread over brownie base:

12 oz. softened cream cheese
2 eggs
3/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cheesecake topping is set. Don't overbake! Cool completely on wire rack, cut into bars. We like to keep these in the fridge... if they LAST!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to forward this recipe to my daughter-in-law in Vietnam. She made her first brownies yesterday and I'm sure would love this recipe. I'm sure my son would appreciate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they'll make them again and again, Sue!! :)

    ReplyDelete